Hello and welcome to my little digital home on the net. I think the best way to describe my site is that it’s the intersection of where travel meets spirituality/psychology.
I enjoy: all things mystical, writing, exploring the world, entrepreneurship, keeping things simple, and being a student of life.
My main concern is to lead a psychologically conflict free life and my writings are intended to assist others in doing the same. I simply want to contribute in a positive way.
My aim is to help you question everything you have ever known, so you can become self empowered and live life on your own terms. A life built from your own understanding and experiences. It is my dream that everyone becomes a light unto themselves.
My site focuses on the two aspects of freedom:
- Freedom “from”: This is physical freedom, traveling, making a living doing something you love.
- Freedom “for”: This is psychological freedom, having a meditative mind, living in the moment through restful awareness.
Unless you deeply understand freedom “for”, you will always take from freedom “from” for granted.
Freedom from + Freedom for = Ultimate Freedom
Who this site is for:
- Anyone who wants to live a remarkable life.
- Anyone who is tired of being a slave to social norms, conventions, beliefs, old ways of living, old ways of working, and old ways of thinking.
If you are new to my site, start off with my TOP POSTS
A little bit about me :
- I was born and for the most part raised in Denver, Colorado. I graduated from University with a degree in Finance. I am fluent in English and Spanish, and currently working on achieving fluency in Korean.
- I have always had an insatiable curiosity about understanding myself and the world. I don’t have all the answers, far from it, but I am always learning.
- In 2007 I decided to quit consulting with anyone on how I should live my life. I realized that In order to be psychologically free I needed to take complete responsibility for every facet of my life. So I packed up my bags, moved to the Czech Republic, and went off to discover myself and explore the world. Since then I have grown tremendously and experienced dimensions of life I did not know existed.
- I do what I feel is best for me in the moment. I listen to my heart. I develop trust not beliefs. I meditate. I contemplate. I commit mistakes. I try to be cautious but not afraid, and I make the leap into the unknown.
- Some things I have done to support myself: I have sold cars,was a real estate agent in college, started a small t shirt company with my buddies from college, financial advisor, day trader from Prague, free lancer (beach bum) in Costa Rica, and a teacher.
- Places I have seen: I love traveling and I have been to around twenty countries. I have lived in the US, Mexico, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, and currently living in South Korea.
What’s the purpose of this site:
- This site serves as a way for me to share and contribute what I learn along the way, in hopes that I am able to assist others in leading a more fulfilling life.
- To inspire others to live a remarkable life by doing work that matters and makes a difference in the world. I only write from my own experiences and direct observations from this game called life.
- My site mainly focuses around the topics of self development, traveling, meditation, living in the now, entrepreneurship, and just how to live an awesome life
Some of the people who have deeply impacted my life with their teachings include: J. Krishnamurti, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, Gurdjieff, P. D. Ouspensky, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Paramahansa Yogananda, Samael Aun Weor, and A. H. Almaas. I am forever indebted to you for helping me discover the light within.
If you find my site valuable please pass it along to your friends and family. I really appreciate you helping me in my personal mission to self-empower as many people as I can.
If you have any questions or would like to guest post you can email me at- ivan (at) ivancampuzano (dot) com
For more information on my Practical Personal Development ebook “How To Get Your Shine On: From the Inside Out” go here: Ivan’s Ebook